Saturday 29 March 2014

A relaxing project

 At last a much delayed post on my (very) slow growing blog. I spend many happy hours reading other sewists' / knitters'/ crocheters' blogs and end up neglecting my own!
Anyway - my current relaxing project - good for when I am watching TV - is this shawlette -Vintage Freemont. It is a joy to knit and I purchased the yarn at the Olympia Knitting and Stitching show. Unfortunately I did not buy enough so had to search online and was lucky to find a supplier. So I will be able to complete the job. 
I apologise for the not so good photo but will post again the completed item.




It's growing - slowly :)


And this it what it should look like. Beautiful! Has anyone done any similar knitting or crochet projects? I would love to hear about them.





No comments:

Post a Comment